Job Title : Business Administration Apprentice with IT / Marketing & Communications Support
Employer : Fram Farmers Ltd
Location : Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP13 9EE
Position Type : Apprenticeship
Sector : Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
Vacancy Reference : VAC-01531
Vacancy Short Description : A fantastic opportunity to develop a career as a Business administration apprentice for an extremely prestigious agricultural company
Qualifications Required : Minimum of 3 x GCSE’s at Grade 4/C or above, including Maths and English, (or equivalent). Evidence will be required,
Vacancy Full Description : Your duties will include but not be limited to
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Technical Support – provide technical advice and assistance to staff and members.
• Database Support – maintain and support core databases.
• System Support – help support back office systems and services.
2. Marketing / Communications
• Providing website support.
• Support external and internal communications including the use of emails, text, website notices, and telephone calls.
• Help post on social media and various media platforms.
• Support with events/shows administration.
• Assist with filming and photography.
• Assist with the organisation of digital artwork.
• Assist in creating marketing materials.
Number of Positions Available : 1
Working Week : 37.5 hrs Mon to Fri. Start at 8:30am, finish at 5:00pm,
Salary : £262.50 Per Week
Application Deadline Date : 03/01/2019
Possible Start Date : 08/02/2019
Personal Qualities : You should be organised and have a smart appearance. You should have an ability to work on your own as well as within a team, and have attention to detail.
Skills Required : Experience:
• Good telephone manner / skills
• Strong Microsoft Office / General Computer Skills
• Strong administrative experience requiring high
attention to detail
• Working within a high pressure environment and
• A resourceful team player
• Self-assured and motivated
• Adaptable and flexible in approach
• Upbeat manner with a “can-do” attitude
• Ability to learn and assimilate new information
• Ability to multi-task
Future Prospects : Long term prospects for the right candidate who proves to be hard working flexible and able to handle this high pressure role will continue to receive further training and development after the completion of the apprenticeship.
Training to be Provided : Qualification: Level 2 Business Administration
(L3 would be considered if relevant)
Training for all job specific tasks will be given. In addition the apprentice will have the support and guidance of a qualified assessor from the college, who will make on-site visits every 6-8 weeks. There may be the occasional need to attend either the Otley or Easton campus for short training courses and tests.
Other Information : Pay Rates: From 1st Aprilr 2018 the NMW rate for Apprentices is £3.70 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the Apprentice National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent in training. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Shortlisting and Interviews - Shortlisting and interviews will take place throughout the duration of the vacancy ad. This may mean that the vacancy could close before the published cut-off date should suitable candidates be found.
Things to consider : This role can be of high intensity and comes with considerable pressure at times. You must be able to handle this environment..
The map below shows the employer's location